5.12.2010

First Dr. Appointment..

April 26th was our first Dr. appointment. We heard our little baby's heartbeat! It was amazing! It was about 1.74 cm long. So little... It's heartbeat was 164 bpm.

Our next appointment is on the 25th of May.

Things are going...not great but not bad. HA. I have thrown up a total of 7 times, but I haven't gone a day without feeling nauseous. I actually just found out today that i have a UTI.. :( It is causing major back pains right now. It sucks way bad! Today at work I almost passed out as well! I was in the middle of sticking someone and i got extremely light headed and i could feel the blood drain from my face. I got sweaty and shaky it just sucked! So they sent me home :) so that was a plus in a way.

Anywho, nothing else has really gone on, Matt is back a geneva thank goodness! He is a much happier camper lol! And well everything else is the same!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you were feeling sick. That's no fun at all. Look at the bright side, you're almost outta there! Two more weeks! (Until you're out of the first trimester, then a whole new can of worms is opened!) :)

    ReplyDelete