5.19.2010

Poor Lil' Sulley :(

So Matt has been on my case to get Sulley into the vet to get him declawed... Unfortunately I gave in and set the appointment. We took him in today to get declawed and to take his manhood away from him.. :( He is going to not be a very happy camper when we pick him up from the vet tomorrow. Ya know how sometimes animals take their revenge out on their owners for being heartless.. Well I really hope Sulley isn't like that...

I called the vet to make sure he was still alive and the lady told me he has been sleeping soundly and that everything looks fine :)

On a different note, one of my very good friends Brooke and Chris are getting married tomorrow!!!! I am very excited for them! Matt and I are going to the temple for the sealing! Then picking up the sad kitty after haha :)

So a couple good things will come out of tomorrow...Brooke and Chris are getting MARRIED! and I don't have to go into the Biomat (the place i work) at all tomorrow!!! What a great day! :)

P.S. Baby is getting bigger!! He or She is in between the size of a fig and a lime :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy
    Congradulations on being pregnant. That is so exciting. . I just found your blog today. Steve and I are so excited for you. We hope everything goes well.
    Lynsie and Steve Harmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY how did you find it? lol. i'm glad you did though! and thanks :) we are excited too just a little nervous HA

    ReplyDelete