6.18.2010

NEW ORLEANS!!

Don't be jealous people!!! Matt and I are in New Orleans! It is amazing and terribly HOT and HUMID.... luckily Lori has a swimming pool in the backyard! Matt, Cooper, and Luke are out there swimming right now. I would be too but Matt decided to go swimming after I got all ready for the day! :( So now i'm sitting in the cool house cause it's way too hot to sit outside and tan... :(

Once Lori gets back from taking Jaxon to the doctor we will be heading to the zoo, I think...

Oh and my birthday is tomorrow!! YAY 22! Matt, Lori, Matt, and I are going to a place called Commanders Palace! It is a very very fancy restaurant. We have to get all dressed up! :) don't worry i will put up some pictures...

Alright well i'm out of here. :) see ya suckers

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday tomorrow!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so proud! You updated your blog! :) And I'm still extremely upset I didn't wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday. Like I said, the day before, I told Orrin to remind me but it seems the "pregnancy fog" is contagious! :) But happy birthday! 22 eh? You're old! :)

    ReplyDelete