2.23.2010

Introducing..... SULLEY!!!

Well this right here is SULLEY! The new addition into the Alter family!

He is the cutest little thing ever! The picture doesn't really do him any justice for how cute he is...just not very photogenic I guess.. :)

But seriously he is so so cute! When both matt and I are gone all day long and he is left alone he sleeps in our bathroom in the very corner. HA! In a little ball! Then when he sees me he jumps up and starts to purr, and as soon as I pick him up he is rubbing his head on my chin and purrs so so loud! Its awesome :) He does have claws which makes things kind of sucky..such as when me and Matt are eating dinner and he doesn' feel like being ignored he will just climb on up our legs to get on the table! Sometimes it is funny, but most of the time Matt doesn't think so... HAHA sucker! Oh and he has never had an accident!!! How amazing is that?! I love it! We don't have to worry about leaving him out and about while we are gone cause we know he will go in the litter box!!

O.K. now on another note...
Kelsie and I are doing this workout thing together and I love it! The deal is we have to work out everyday for about an hour give or take lol! And we can only eat out once a week and out on a date eat out once a week, the person who has the most workout hours at the end of the month gets a lunch on the other person! :) Kelsie...it's on...love you! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sulley is a very cute little boy. :) We need to get some video of Bob and him playing together. It cracks me up! Oh, and as for the contest... it's definitely on! ;) I think i'm feeling... Chilis? haha

    ReplyDelete