2.23.2010

Valentine's Day!


Now these two pictures were taken on our way to The Homestead! Matt decided to not surprise me with a trip to The Homestead. You see he was just so excited that we were going that he told me the surprise before we even started packing lol! But it was still very fun and awesome! If you don't know The Homestead is in Midway, and Midway is a town inbetween Heber and Park City.
After checking into our COTTAGE! (Yeah a cottage! It was way cool. It was split into 4 rooms 2 down stairs and 2 upstairs. We had an upstairs room. But it was fun.) We did a little "site seeing." We went across the street to where his grandparents cabin is located to look at the cool ice sculptures! They were amazing! I suggest taking a trip up there to see them! during the day they are way cool, but at night they have lights in them!
You can kind of see the lights inside the one to the left! Oh and sorry about the sideways picture! I couldn't figure out how to turn it the right way! Dont make fun of me! I know you are all thinking it! So in the picture with the both of us...we are standing inside one of these ice fountain things! It's the biggest one there and they cut out a hole so you can walk through it! :)
After our little get away we met Kelsie, Orrin, Kelly, and Dave at the Hogle Zoo. I have more pictures they are just all sideways and I feel a little retarded that i can't figure out how to change the direction of them! It's driving me nuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment