2.04.2010

What My Name Means....

So i went to urbandictionary.com and typed in my name and this is what it gave me...LOL! Is all i have to say! You should go and try it! And let me know what your name means..


To take, hold, or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate. a good lover.
*she pulled an amy on my heart. (she stole or holds my heart)
*my heart was amyied. (my heart was stolen)
*watch out she will amy you. (she will steal your heart)
*you have yourself an amy. (you have yourself a soulmate)

What's funny is that Matt always says, "That is why i have an AMY!". And that is what the last one says and it actually makes sense. lol! He says it when i tell him what to do and i am right. Or i remind him of what he is doing when he forgets because he is too busy talking or something haha. He is quite the space cadet. lol! I love him though!
This is Matt's translation...

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and now for the other one HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.

What's funny is that both of these sound like Matt. hahaa i love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment