2.19.2010

Shooting...

This post is way over due, but I am very bored right now because Matt and Trevor are playing C.O.D. a.k.a. Call Of Duty, and it's Friday night. :(

So I am not a gun person AT ALL!! But Matt seems to think that guns are a necessity..BLAH BLAH BLAH HAHA :) So I thought I would be a trooper and go shooting with him. We tagged along with Kelsie, Orrin, Quinn, Angie, Nate, and little boy Bob. To be honest it wasn't that bad... I wasn't a fan of the big guns, but as soon as I shot the Rifle I came to find that shooting wasn't that bad..(still not the biggest fan). While all the boys and Angie were shooting Kelsie and I sat in the car with Bobby boy. It was great HAHA. One very funny thing that happened quite often was Orrin and Quinn would be out shooting and me and Kelise couldn't really tell them apart! They are TWINS! I love it!.

Matt had a great time and I think he liked that I went with him even though I didn't really want to :) I'm such a good wife HA.

Here are some snappity shot of everyone shooting thier little hearts out!

























2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha they totally look like twins! You are a good wife for going. I am not a fan of guns so I went once a year ago and I really didn't want to go again. If you guys go again maybe I will go cause I was the only girl when I went before so it will be fun to go with you and Kels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that was way fun! It still weirds me out that my hubby and his brother look so much alike! And thanks for sitting with me in the car, I would have been extremely bored without you! :)Oh, and don't you feel bad-A when you have a gun in your hands? "don't mess". ;)

    ReplyDelete