2.10.2010

UPDATE :)

I am so bad at this blog thing, but luckily I only have like 4 friends. HAHA. So let's update you all :).

Matt is awesome and got me a little kitten for valentine's day and his name is Sulley. He is the cutest little thing ever! (as soon as I take a picture I will post it). Matt is so cute though he spent like 6 hours in search for little sulley and when he found him he was so excited! I came home from work just not in the best mood lets say and I sort of took it out on him for a little while not even knowing that he had gotten me this little bundle of cuteness HA. I was home for about 10 minutes before even walking into our bedroom to find him! He was sitting on our bed sleeping! After I found him I felt super bad for the acting so ridiculous! So I apologized and he forgave me and took me to the pet store to buy sulley things.! I didn't know that collars came in such small sizes but fortunately they do :) Sulley is now very stylin, and well fed haha :)

Let's see what else is new....
My brother has a "HANG-OUT" girlfriend... whatever that means...personally I think they are dating but whatever. :) She is very cute her name is Nikki and she loves Sulley so that's all that really matters ;) My brother hasn't ever really had a girlfriend and thinks he is going to lose his "game" if he commits, but he is just being a baby! :) They are very cute and I hope things work out for them...

Well people that's about it in our lovely lives.
Have a great night. :)

3 comments:

  1. Tell your brother he is a butthead, he just needs to get over the fact that they are dating. :) Oh and By the Way (btw) Orrin and I love Sulley!!!! He is so dang cute. And you're right, he is very stylin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy You are hilarious and I love you! Did I mention I miss you too! I havent' seen you in what feels like forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally I know we are married and we are busy, but I NEED TO SEE YOU SOON! and of course the newest addition to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I know exactly what you mean I need to get my Randi fix ASAP! lol. I love you! how have you been? I'm glad you kinda read this! that way you can kind of keep up with what is going on in the Alter residence. I think you should start one as well! That way I can do the same to you! We should plan a date night, with or without John and Matt lol! (just joking...)

    Oh and Sulley says, "Hi!".

    ReplyDelete